Club covid-19 update

The committee of SVYF have been discussing the latest COVID-19 restrictions from the Government, the NFAS and our own restrictions including reviewing our risk assessment. After careful consideration, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel our October shoot. There is no guarantee that come October, the Governments restrictions will have changed enough to allow larger gatherings and with so many other restrictions that would need to be adhered to it certainly wouldn’t be a ‘normal’ open shoot. Therefore, for the safety of our members and all visiting archers, we are making the decision early to cancel the shoot and look forward to hosting our next open shoot in April 2021.Sadly, SVYF will also remain closed to visitors until at least January 2021.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s